View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cmon in Colt fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Yeah for the most part the Colt fans are pretty cool. You have your occasional a hole but most just like to talk football.
Yeah, I'll buy that but I get tired of the "your Super Bowl" thing. I get tired because it's what I would say if I were them. I has some traction but this year I see it differently, even before today.

I get a different vibe from the Texans and let's get real, outside of the AFC South how many knew to even bother to look at how bad the Colts are without Manning? Not many from my perch.

Based on what I saw at coltsfreak, they came to realize they, yes, suck.

Having said that there were some that would not give credit to the Texans.

Aaaah hell, they weren't any worse than anybody else would be after realizing they are now, just a team, warts and all.