View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 113949 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cmon in Colt fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Honestly, I signed up for forums.colts.com today and talked just a little smack. Saw where somebody made predictions for the game that I didn't agree with, so I told 'em what I thought. Frankly, they're too civilized to argue with. Ain't gonna happen. Some of them (not many as many as you'd think) are still expected a marginal win; but, other than that, they just don't care to argue. Everybody posts their opinion and has no comment on anyone else's (so far anyway). It ain't like a few other teams in our division...

Granted, I wasn't really rude or anything, but my predictions (Ward/Tate/Slaton for 250 & Collins on the ground a lot) were pretty blunt compared to theirs....and I got no response....except "Hope our running game can keep Collins healthy," LOL.

What're ya gonna do? Gotta give 'em props for self-control.
I bet they grow some cojones if they start winning this season.