View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011   #45
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew - Colts Tailgate 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Y'all have fun, and someone give GMA a hug for me! Love reading the tailgating thread! So ready to go to bed, cause when I wake up it will be Football Sunday!!
I better be gettin LOTS OF HUGS!!!! Hope to see ya before this season is over!! LOVE YA!

As for WHAT YA BRINGIN??! I'm bringing ME!

PLUS! BBQ beef for sammitchs, cake (not sure what kind) brownies, chips, dip, monkey bread (baked fresh in the morning by Kara) probably some kolaches (sp) don't know what else, I'm headin to the grocery store in a few minutes!

Plan to be there EARLY! Got a new TEXAN tent!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote