View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011   #15
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NYC - Texans game watching party

I wish there was a NYC Texans fan group with watch parties when I lived in Manhattan between 2003-2006. Back then it was a chore to find a place to watch the game. Luckily, I worked for the developer of the building I lived in which had DirecTV in the media room. I was able to order Sunday Ticket and if I was the first one down there I could watch the game.

Other times, I would be the only guy in a bar with Texans gear on. I'd have one small TV to watch the game on with no sound. Being able to get Sunday Ticket on your computer and having watch parties is something I wish I had when I lived there. I went to a Jets-Texans game and the Jets fans sitting next to me viewed me liked I was some exotic creature as they never had come across a Texans fan before.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote