View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "Rate My Draft" Thread w/ Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Yeah I was really hurting over the Megatron pick. I love the guy and really considered drafting him, but I felt the depth at starting rb was a lot weaker than at starting wr. I counted like 15 wideouts at my pick in the 3rd that I was ok with being my starter compared to only about 6 running backs I was high on.

If I had it to do over again, I would have drafted Hightower in the 8th. I thought he'd make it to the 9th the way the draft was going and that the good Ds were about to get snatched up. I also would have gone Gore in the 2nd and Megatron in the 3rd. A healthy Frank Gore is a top 3-5 fantasy back. I just figured all the #1 WRs would be gone by the 3rd so I went with my 3rd ranked wideout in Fitz.

Still, I'm happy with it and have the depth at RB to make a trade should I need to. I tried to go best available, based on my draft board, in just about every round. I didn't look much at my position needs or anything for the most part. Just straight best available. I feel it is a definite B and a possible A.
You know what they say about hindsight, overall you gotta feel good about that draft though.

What's up with the team name Cox and Balls? That was my team name in my money league last year, the year before that Pandora's Cox, and this year School of Hard Cox. Lol, I think your guy might be stealing my team name mojo.