View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "Rate My Draft" Thread w/ Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Man, I really should have made the poll visible. Someone gave me an F? Wonder what it is I did so bad in their opinion. I have starters at every single position.

McCoy was a top 10 back. Bradshaw was top 15. McFadden averaged the 2nd most points for any back not named Arian Foster last season. Fitzgerald is a top 5 WR again now that he has an actual QB. OD is a potential top 5 TE. Roesthlisberger was a top 5 QB last year (average points per game if you subtract out the 4 games he missed).

If you are going to give it an F, at least post why.
Prolly just trolling, nobody who knew anything about FF would grade that draft an F.

As for what I would do differently, yeah I would have been all over Hightower like Ron Dayne on a cheeseburger. But I just do not believe in drafting D early, there is a list of probably 20+ guys I would have taken instead there, Hightower, OchoCinco, Ingram, Julio Jones, etc...

Also no way I could have passed on Megatron in the 3rd. That's just me though, doesn't mean I'm going to be right.