View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #8
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "Rate My Draft" Thread w/ Poll

I like it.

Really solid picks until the 8th round IMO. I see where you're coming from with everyone in the league going for D early but if it were me I would just point, laugh, and grab whatever is left. Last year I grabbed SD off waivers and they were a top 5 D. Year before that I picked up GB and I believe they were a top 3 defense that season.

I personally like your depth. I think Moss is going to catch 100 balls this season and probably put up slightly better yards and TD numbers. Meachem is a late round flyer with high upside, I hear he is healthy for the first time in years and he's on a top passing offense. With Colston coming off his 3rd ACL repair I would say that makes Meachem a great value in the 14th round.

I think your RB's are ok, McCoy and Bradshaw should be work horses for you and if Run DMC can finally put together a complete season you could have quite the 3 headed monster. The two Bushes could prove to be surprises this season but I'm not a big fan of LT (or any other RB over 32).

Big Ben should be fine for you and I wouldn't be worried about Orton as your backup QB. If he comes out sucking this season then keep an eye on the waivers.

I gave it a B. If not for the early drafting of a defense it might have been an A.