View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #4
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

agreed on Wayne.

I'm on a fantasy football website called fantasysharks.com and I think it's one of the best sources of info out there. There are some good articles, but they've got forums with player news, who should I start, waiver/free agent moves...anything. A lot of information comes from people in the NFL cities so there's a little more in-depth info than I find on some sites.

Not spamming...just letting you all know about a site that's helped me quite a bit in the fantasy football realm.

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote