View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "Rate My Draft" Thread w/ Poll

I think you'll be competitive with that team. I think your WRs are fine. Fitz is as solid a WR as you can get, and Williams looked good last year against a lot of crappy teams. So while I don't expect Williams to outdo his 2010 season, he should be good for 1000 yards and 6+ TDs. A solid #2 for sure. Your RBs looks good if you think McFadden will stay healthy. I'm not buying the hype on him this year, but I know others are I like your backup RBs in Bush and LT. LT had a great streak last year, and I think he's a steal in late rounds. An excellent guy to rotate in for your starter's bye weeks.

I'm not sold on OD this year as I think Casey is going to steal a lot of targets from him, so you may want to watch week 1 to see if any of the sleeper TEs blow up. I'm watching for guys like Lance Kendricks (STL), Evan Moore (CLE), Kyle Rudolph (MIN), Kevin Boss (OAK), Jermaine Gresham (CIN) and Todd Heap (ARI) to get a lot of targets. I think at least one of these guys will turn out to be a great starter for the year, but I'm waiting for week 1 to show me who.