View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #332
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

I've updated my trading block...I have a few spare RB's and could use a WR and another TE.

From personal experience...Yahoo autodrafts will fill out your starting lineup before going for backup players. I usually go through the predraft rankings and eliminate all of the K, DST and most of the TE's in order to accumulate RB's and WR's, then determine which ones are cuttable for a Waiver DST and a Kicker.

This time it gave me a very nice RB crop, but I don't feel I got the WR depth I normally do. Sooo...if you're feeling ansty about your RB's, let RoundRockKarl know.