Thread: It's funny...
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #26
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
That's saying something with a rookie head coach and all. From the little I saw in PS from the tAcks, I don't get the feeling that they're going to do much this year. I really like Munchak, though and he should be a good coach once he settles in.
I guess Im just being overly optimistic... I cant remember the last time we started a drive with out a run play on 1st and 3rd down... Im looking forward to the new regime.. The offense had gotten so stale with Fisher and company calling the same thing...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote