View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Another "Rate My Draft" Thread w/ Poll

Your depth at WR is worrisome. Despite the Eagles looking like a top tier defense, i still think you reached a bit on that one. They usually don't generate enough points for me to consider one before round 10. Team looks pretty solid after that. I'd consider dropping Ronnie Brown in exchange for a WR, although it seems like you picked him up as a handcuff to McCoy. If McCoy got injured, i still don't believe there would be enough production from Ronnie Brown to consider keeping. If there's no one of merit available at WR, just watch around the league carefully, and maybe try to catch a good one.

My