Thread: It's funny...
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011   #25
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 60434 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter View Post
New guy here... Ill bite... Ive been a tack fan since they came to TN and every year I start out thinking of how bad we are going to be, our defense sucks, our QB (VY) sucks, it just seemed that we never could get anything goin. This year I am staying optimistic. I really think talent wise we are alot better of a team than we have been in the last several years. Now whether they are able to put it all together is another story, but we actually have a QB this year, something we havent had since 05 granted hes not a spring chicken, but Im sure we can agree he is a step up from what we had. Now Im not saying we are a playoff team I just think we will finish out better than last year... As far as the texans... I hate em LOL... You dont know if they are gonna pass for 500 yards on ya or throw 3 picks... Needless to say its always a game that could go either way, and frankly this year you guys scare me more than the previous years.. You guys have been on the bubble for the last 3 yrs... Maybe its yalls year... whatever the case is good luck on your season, and beat the shit outta the colts
That's saying something with a rookie head coach and all. From the little I saw in PS from the tAcks, I don't get the feeling that they're going to do much this year. I really like Munchak, though and he should be a good coach once he settles in.