View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Arian Foster and the handcuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
If Slaton's healthy enough to play against the Vikes tomorrow, it will be interesting to see if a decent to good performance convinces Kubiak to keep 4 RB's on the roster - even if it might only be for a few weeks.
With Foster's hamstring, it would only make sense to keep Slaton.. a true handcuff.

Like you said, at least for a few weeks, until the trade deadline, to make sure Foster is okay.

I was talking about his hammy with a friend at work this morning. Foster is on my FF team, my friend has Tate. I told him even though it would hurt my fantasy team in the short run, I would rather Foster didn't play week 1 or week 2, just to make sure he will be good for the rest of the season.