View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster and the handcuff

I'm going with Tate, he looked flashy in the preseason and I think he will get the long runs. Ward may get the start, but between the two of them, I would expect Tate to get the points. I expect it to be 50/50 in the carries split, and Tate to do more with it than Ward, but it's still a tough choice. I'm not starting both of them though, I have too many other good options. If Foster is out for an extended period of time, I think Tate will take the #1 role over Ward.