View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011   #305
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

In regards to the 2 QBs... I am gonna come out and say - I really, really do not like it. If you are required to carry 2 QBs, you are essentially required to carry a third to be the swing guy when there is a bye week. If everyone in our 12-team league drafted 3 starting QBs, that is 36. Not possible. And it takes some of the fun out of it when you have no starting FA QBs. I like my flexibility with A. Rogers and K. Kolb, but I have no 3rd QB, and I had no intention of starting a 3rd until I found out what Q/R/W/T meant and that they were starters. I have never played in a league that had so many starters.

And Karl, there isnt one uniform strategy for drafting in fantasy football. I am pretty sure my options for Defense is stronger than yours, but that was a choice I made. Maybe my defense can make up what points you get from your flex positions.

Ultimately, I will go with what the rest of the league decides as far as a re-draft is concerned.