View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
So this league is a little different than the standard league. We play a very limited offense with no flex players. This league is also heavy on defense. Sacks are worth 2 pts and INTs are worth 4. FF and FR are both worth 2. What do y’all think? I’m a little worried about RB2 and RB3 and WR3, and if Lloyd can repeat without McDaniels. 10 teams, I had the 6th pick and took AJ first and then Rivers.

QB- Phillip Rivers
WR – Andre Johnson
WR – Dwayne Bowe
WR – Brandon Lloyd
RB – Stephen Jackson
RB – Ryan Matthews
TE – Jason Witten
BN – Lance Moore
BN – Joe Flacco
BN – Daniel Thomas
BN – Zach Miller
BN – AJ Green

K – Sebastian Janikowski

DEF – San Diego
D – DeMarcus Ware
DB – Asante Samuel
DL – James Hall
LB – James Harrison
BN – Tamba Hali
BN – Aqib Talib
BN – Von Miller
Hard for me to comment on this, I've never played in an IDP league but I'll tell ya what I think of the offense.

Rivers = beast
I had him in my money league last year and he was money week in and week out. I managed to get him in the third round this year but can't argue with taking him in the second.

AJ you obviously know what your getting but Bowe and Lloyd both worry me a little bit. Bowe lost his OC from last season as well and I have my concerns that he is going to take a big drop in stats this season. But at the same time the guy scored 15 freaking TD's last year so it's hard to hate on him too much. Lloyd doesn't worry me quite as much because of where he's being drafted. I think he is a great #3WR and borderline #2.

You need to be looking for a RB on the waiver wire because the guys you have now I don't think are going to get it done for you this year. I like to stockpile RB's and I would be scared as hell going into the season with just 3 backs. Especially when two of those guys have never produced anything in the NFL.

Witten is always good and I think if you can find another RB to pair with Jackson, you should have a good team.