View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011   #303
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I would disagree with this statement. All the players I have on the bench will probably never see the field so if we stay the way we are my players will stay as is, I see no point in even trying to rotate players.

I think the advantage with slightly smaller rosters is the fact that your bench matters and there does require some forethought on match-ups each week.

Just my .02.
All the players on my bench will likely see the field. It's because I drafted players while people were snagging DST's, K's and TE's all early and waited on them until my lineup and bench was filled. It's draft strategy and a lot of owners didn't use it.

I fully admit that there are far too many flex options...I don't think it'd hurt to have a RB/WR/TE flex spot or two. I do really like the 2 QB lineup requirement as well. There would be more than enough players to start on a weekly basis for everyone provided they don't draft unwisely. With the current format, I saw that QB's would be at a premium and went ahead and stocked up.