View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011   #298
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
went from a deep roster and league with some planning needed on an owners part to a run of the mill yahoo league.

May as well autodraft it.
I would disagree with this statement. All the players I have on the bench will probably never see the field so if we stay the way we are my players will stay as is, I see no point in even trying to rotate players.

I think the advantage with slightly smaller rosters is the fact that your bench matters and there does require some forethought on match-ups each week.

Just my .02.