View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Rate My Draft" Thread

So this league is a little different than the standard league. We play a very limited offense with no flex players. This league is also heavy on defense. Sacks are worth 2 pts and INTs are worth 4. FF and FR are both worth 2. What do y’all think? I’m a little worried about RB2 and RB3 and WR3, and if Lloyd can repeat without McDaniels. 10 teams, I had the 6th pick and took AJ first and then Rivers.

QB- Phillip Rivers
WR – Andre Johnson
WR – Dwayne Bowe
WR – Brandon Lloyd
RB – Stephen Jackson
RB – Ryan Matthews
TE – Jason Witten
BN – Lance Moore
BN – Joe Flacco
BN – Daniel Thomas
BN – Zach Miller
BN – AJ Green