View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011   #87
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Hurricane Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Folks in NY are tripping the hell out, like theres a nuke on the way....rookies.
I keep telling my wife that. She just rolls her eyes because she thinks my bitching about the east coast bias covers all aspects of life and not just sports. (She's from upstate NY)

Meanwhile Norfolk is in the teeth of it right now and the press seems to be oblivious. Speaking of, I assume the Navy ships are all out to sea to ride this out (?). I wonder about that aspect of the srorm.