View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I feel OK with Fitz due to the fact that he had over 1100 yards and 6 touchdowns with Derek Anderson and John Skelton as his QB's. I think Kolb is an NFL starter and with Fitz could hook up for 1300 yards and 12 touchdowns.

I feel really set at RB with Rice, Jackson, Felix, and Greene. I think that any combo would put up good numbers each week depending on matchups, and that is the strength of my team. If Tate ends up starting as well I might move one of them if needed.

As far as Olsen, I wasnt going to reach in the 5th round for an Owen Daniels, or Dallas Clark. I expect to get as much out of Olsen as I would any other random scoring TE. But I think Cam Newton will rely on Olsen as his safety valve alot.

I hope you are right about Bradford as he could vault me into victory each week.
FYI on Bradford. Tonight against the Chiefs, he went 9/16 for 95 yards and 2 TDs and 1 INT. Not bad, but he also had 2 rushing attempts for 18 yards, which is kinda cool. One of those TDs was to their new TE Lance Kendricks, who may also be a fantasy sleeper. He's 6-3 240 pounds and from Wisconsin, just like our good friend OD. Just something to keep an eye on...