View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011   #294
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
If we go that light on position players (WR/RB) I would say two flex positions (WR/RB and WR/TE) just for some variety and the need to move players around with maybe a 6 player bench.

My 2 cents, for what it 's worth.
Yeah. I dont mind throwing another player in there. Just no more QBs! Start only 1, and not have a flex position allowing for another. I am actually very happy and content with my team - I just had no clue we would be starting so many.