View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #292
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would imagine you would just need one backup for each position. There would be no need to have three backup WR's when one player could fill in for all of their bye weeks. And if you seriously need a backup D or kicker I would question your sanity.

I would go with:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
K
D/ST
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
I agree with this, but I would add 2 more bench spots....you got to have a backup D and the other one is just in case, like Texas T said.

So no to flex position?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote