View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #287
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
I personally don't add flex spots in my leagues I run. I just make it simple....but if we add flex, I would only add 1 - WR/RB.

The 10 bench spots is a reserve for each position. Say a player was on bye. You can't bench him for their reserve if it was less than 10 spots. The player would have to be cut....which would suck ass especially if it was a good player.
I would imagine you would just need one backup for each position. There would be no need to have three backup WR's when one player could fill in for all of their bye weeks. And if you seriously need a backup D or kicker I would question your sanity.

I would go with:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
K
D/ST
BN
BN