View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #285
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I didn't!! The pre-draft rankings are bullshite! I pre-ranked the 1st 100 players. I found out they don't work in another league, which was why I was trying to remind myself of this draft. I still forgot

I can dig that. I might add another option position. WR/TE. I think 10 BN spots are a bit high for a 12 team league.

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
WR/RB
WR/TE
TE
K
D/ST
I personally don't add flex spots in my leagues I run. I just make it simple....but if we add flex, I would only add 1 - WR/RB.

The 10 bench spots is a reserve for each position. Say a player was on bye. You can't bench him for their reserve if it was less than 10 spots. The player would have to be cut....which would suck ass especially if it was a good player.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote