View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default James Casey...Fantasy Sleeper?

So I'm looking over the Saints game and James Casey has me a little curious about drafting him. I noticed the kind of match up problem he presents by being in the backfield and then going wide. I noticed he got alot of attention over the last two games. Nothing earth shattering but he kind of showed to be another safety valve for Schaub. Could James Casey actually be a decent pick up in fantasy? If so, how is he going to be listed, FB or TE?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote