View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #282
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Sent a trade proposal HOU-TEX.

One question...how the hell did you have Hightower ranked #1 on your board?
I didn't!! The pre-draft rankings are bullshite! I pre-ranked the 1st 100 players. I found out they don't work in another league, which was why I was trying to remind myself of this draft. I still forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Got an email from Gary last night:

rom Gary Lynn
to "rockets34life@gmail.com" <rockets34life@gmail.com>
date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM
subject Re: Re-draft

I am willing to redo the draft but I won't be out of the hospital until late Saturday. I can only type for a very short time right now. My feathers are not ruffled. Send me suggestions for a draft date. I am also starting school on Monday. Holla back!lol
Gary

--------------------------

So now that Gary is on-board for the re-draft but still in the hosptial, let's schedule the re-draft for next week.

Once he's out and feeling better, what's a good day/time for everyone? I can do weekday/weekend evenings.

I also suggested the roster positions for the league:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
WR/RB
TE
K
D/ST

10 bench spots (reserve for each spot).

What do you guys think?
I can dig that. I might add another option position. WR/TE. I think 10 BN spots are a bit high for a 12 team league.

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
WR/RB
WR/TE
TE
K
D/ST