View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011   #10
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Got an email from Gary last night:

rom Gary Lynn
to "rockets34life@gmail.com" <rockets34life@gmail.com>
date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 7:56 PM
subject Re: Re-draft

I am willing to redo the draft but I won't be out of the hospital until late Saturday. I can only type for a very short time right now. My feathers are not ruffled. Send me suggestions for a draft date. I am also starting school on Monday. Holla back!lol
Gary

--------------------------

So now that Gary is on-board for the re-draft but still in the hosptial, let's schedule the re-draft for next week.

Once he's out and feeling better, what's a good day/time for everyone? I can do weekday/weekend evenings.

I also suggested the roster positions for the league:

QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
WR/RB
TE
K
D/ST

10 bench spots (reserve for each spot).

What do you guys think?

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote