View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011   #273
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
So is this one of those leagues where you start two QBs each week, like 8 RBs and WRs, and some crap like that? If so, I don't know how any of you can stand leagues like that. I did one for two years and can count on one hand the number of times I actually did anything to my roster. Sucked.
Yes. It's the first time I've been in a league like this. There are 26 players on every team. I don't see making any changes to the roster at all.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote