View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2011 Fantasy Draft Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
I guarantee you I'd be there if I wasn't stuck at home with walking pneumonia. Got diagnosed today. Doctor doesn't want me doing jack shit. If any of it can be done online, I'd be happy to participate but no wings and beer for me for the next week.

But man, I'd love to play in your league. All of us in my league have all been playing together for like 8 years now. Only thing is now most of them are married, have kids, and simply aren't as devoted to fantasy. We used to all get together for the draft, do auction drafts, etc but now no one has the time. I am among the married with children bunch, but I still have more than enough time in my life for fantasy football. So all that is to say I'd love to find another group of guys devoted to fantasy as much, or close to as much as I am. So keep me in mind for future years. And like I said if I can participate online or anything, I'd be happy to draft for your friend.
Yeah, maybe next year I can get you and some other Fantasy nerds from around here in the league. I just got our 12th member to sign up yesterday, so that was close to the wire.

Anyone else interested in doing a live draft tonight? I have one guy that won't make it, and I just need someone to stand in for him. I'll buy you a beer and promise not to make you sticker ***** for the night!