View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011   #255
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantsy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
I'll be interested to see how this plays out...it's a very deep league, playerwise. We probably could have gone with only one or two flex positions...there's a huge premium on QB's, which is why I snagged 5...RB's are going to be tough too. I do like that players like Thomas Jones or Montario Hardesty or Ben Tate have some value in this league though.
So, since I didn't stay, did HOU-TEX get any starting QBs??
If not I'm betting you could hook up a good trade.

I'm also interested to see this work...I've never played where there were this many active players each week.

Good luck to everyone (except when you play me!).