View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011   #16
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2011 Fantasy Draft Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
What round would you recommend taking Bush in?

Man, I am stoked about fantasy football season. I really want to play in a league with you guys next year. So excited to have this conversation topic again and would love to play with you, your wife, and Dutch. Maybe put a little money on it as well.
107.3 is his average draft position on Yahoo. I took him 104 in a 10 team live draft but that was before his performance Saturday night.

I don't want it to sound like I'm in love with the guy though. No way I touch him before the 10th round and I may have even reached in the 11th. He does have a pretty high ceiling though.