View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2011 Fantasy Draft Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
What round would you recommend taking Bush in?

Man, I am stoked about fantasy football season. I really want to play in a league with you guys next year. So excited to have this conversation topic again and would love to play with you, your wife, and Dutch. Maybe put a little money on it as well.
I could make a TTalk league if there was enough interest. I run a 12 team league that's only $25 a person, and it seems to be going well. We have our draft tomorrow night 7pm, at BW3's on Washington. Speaking of which, one owner will likely be missing the draft and is sending me his sheets for autodraft (though we do it live). If you or anyone else is interested in drafting for him and using his preferred list as guidance, I would be happy to have a stand-in for him. You could get some practice drafting and have some fun, drink some beer and get some wings. I don't like the idea of me making his selections as it would be a potential advantage, so I would prefer someone that's not in the league to draft.