View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2011 Fantasy Draft Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Bush is my top waiver priority, but what's wrong with Thomas? I thought he was a good sleeper pick. Plus Bush never plays a full season anyways.
I haven't seen him play much and I know he had a pretty good second preseason game so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm a member of a FF forum and read some bad things from some of the Miami fans. Said he looked like he "had cement blocks on his feet" "doesn't run with good pad level" and that they basically weren't impressed, but I should reiterate that this was all before his game on Saturday.

True, Bush can't ever stay healthy and that's why I threw that qualifier in my original post but I still think that when healthy he can be a quality FF back. I just like the value of being able to pick up a starting RB as late as he's going. If he gives you a good half of a season he's lived up to his draft position.