View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011   #7
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2011 Fantasy Draft Team

That's sick. Can't believe you got Turner in the 3rd, I have him as a top 6 back this year and have consistently seen him go in the 5-15 range.

Love that you got the trio of Matty Ice, Turner, and Roddy. Just did my draft Saturday and went in with the strategy of getting as many Atlanta players as I could and came away with 0.

Not a big fan of Colston with the knee issues but that's a very high upside
WR3.

I've heard bad things about Daniel Thomas, I would definitely try to grab Bush. If he stays healthy he could be a ppr stud.

Awesome draft!