View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I will think the NFL East (this year) will be a little tougher than what is projected now. I think Gibbs will turn that ship around and the giants? Coughlin might get them a little more competitive but will be tough with a rookie QB

.As for us.. we will be in a dogfight also... I think we (and the jags) are closing the gap between us and the Titans.. But never count out McNair... unless he gets hurt (which I hope not)... Indy is still the team to catch,but I hope a close race (with us wining of course )
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote