View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011   #294
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well, congratulations on taking Knowshon Moreno 1st overall.

Yeah, trust me when I say, the pre-draft rankings is a crock o poo. I had Arian #1 then AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Do you have more than one web browser? You could have had your draft on Internet Explorer and your son's on Firefox.
If I had more time I could've done that, but we didn't get on the cpu until draft time. When I tried firing up Firefox to set up another draft it started screwing up. I didn't want both my Son and I to have crappy teams so I said screw it.

It's coo though. I'm not bishin. I'll still play this league as much as the other two, winning or losing.