View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2011 Top RBs Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
I've usually seen the opposite of thunder's situation: Frank goes 2nd round, Hillis goes 3rd. Hillis strikes me as a big time bust. If there's in the 3rd, yeah, I'll grab him, but no sooner. Frank Gore is getting up there in age and whatnot, but he's still a lock for a smidge over 1,000 yards and a few touchdowns each year.

Your wide receiving core is stable enough. You have a lock with Dez Bryant. Ocho Cinco and Plaxico Burress provide plenty of boom potential, and one of them will pay off.

Who are your quarterbacks and defenses?
I thought most of the good WRs were gone by the time I took Ocho (5) & Buress (8th), Like you're saying, I think one of them will explode & pay off.

I've got Cutler & McNabb as my QBs.... I think Cutler might not be a lock, but he'll at least keep me competitive. McNabb is hurting for receivers, but he's done well in that situation before (Philly). I'm hoping he has a bounce back season.

I've got one kicker & one defense, Tynes & Pittsburgh. I don't really value kickers, so I don't pick a backup. I'll play Tynes until week 7, his bye week, then drop him & pick up another.

Pittsburgh D.. I've got till week 11 before I need another, so they'll pretty much be a lock to start till then.