View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011   #29
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Top RBs Fantasy Football

I've usually seen the opposite of thunder's situation: Frank goes 2nd round, Hillis goes 3rd. Hillis strikes me as a big time bust. If there's in the 3rd, yeah, I'll grab him, but no sooner. Frank Gore is getting up there in age and whatnot, but he's still a lock for a smidge over 1,000 yards and a few touchdowns each year.

Your wide receiving core is stable enough. You have a lock with Dez Bryant. Ocho Cinco and Plaxico Burress provide plenty of boom potential, and one of them will pay off.

Who are your quarterbacks and defenses?

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote