View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2011 Top RBs Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
How in the hell did you get Foster, Hillis, & Gore?!? Did you draft RBs in the first 3 rounds or are you playing with idiots? Foster is unquestionably a top 5 back, Gore is at worst a 2nd round pick, and Hillis is at worse a 4th round pick.
I dont understand it either. We run a snake draft, & I couldn't believe Hillis was still there with my second pick (18th) so I took him. 3 picks later I took Gore. I wasn't ready to take a QB & they had a run on WR between my first & second picks.

I ended up with

Dez Bryant
Ocho Conco
Plaxico Burress
Michael Crabtree
Louis Murphy
Mohamed Massoquai

Last edited by thunderkyss; 08-20-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Added Louis Murphy
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote