View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011   #708
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 3825 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: Jets/Texans preseason opener - GAMEDAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Slow your collective rolls, young padawans. Let's see him do it in more than one preseason game before we give Jean Jacoby's or KW's job. It could come to that but I need more data than two catches in 4th qtr of the first preseason game.

an aside: Greenie on this morning's Mike & Mike show has a Texans helmet in front of him. I guess it's because his beloved Jets got beat by us.
Both He and Golic picked the Texans to win the AFC SOUTH with a 10-6 record. I hope they are right
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote