View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel bad for the guy. A "bust" is a guy who can't play the position. Benny can play, he has just been injured. Even though I have my favorites I don't root for the guys behind them on the depth chart any injuries. He was just PUP'ed. It's not like he is done or on IR. Lot's of players around the league are on the pup list right now who will see the field this year. I hope he recovers and helps us win some games. I hope Miller does well also.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote