View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets/Texans preseason opener - GAMEDAY THREAD

I'm pretty sure it's blue jersey's for all home games, except Liberly White day against the Colts, and Battle Red day against the Jags.

Preseason if just fun time for me. I don't get caught up in this "we must win" mentality. I go to see the guys practice, knowing that over half will be cut before Sept. I also go to see friends, both at our tailgate, and my seat buddies in section 116. Some of us have been together since 2002, and it's fun to see the dedicated one's return every year. At 10 or so tonight I just wanna go home knowing we got through this game with NO major injuries!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote