View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011   #22
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jets 8/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I got a Generac 2000 watt from Costco. Not as nice or quiet as a Honda, but has Costco's lifetime return policy. Had to order it online, so we won't have it for Monday.

Errrrr, I've been assuming, is David bringing his grill?
No, his back is out of whack, and it's gonna be bat insane hot, so don't think anyone is going to be grilling up any food. Most of us will be late coming in from work and most of us likely won't stay the entire game.

It's pre-season and it's HOT....

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote