View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011   #53
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Hurricane Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
There are currently 3 areas of interest, along with a tropical depression, in the North Atlantic basin. Of these systems, only one has a decent chance of impacting the U.S. within the next couple weeks, and this system won't be moving into the eastern Caribbean for several days.
Plant one right over Austin my man. If I see a newsman/woman tell me to drink plenty of liquids like I'm 10 one more time.............