View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011   #25
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack from Indy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
I posted this on NFL.com Texans/Indy Game Center Fan Discussion (my handle was jimmmy4) and got some interesting responses:

The colts are going to stink this year. You guys never re-loaded. i know we
have stunk since the beginning but Peyton the great sure seems to choke in the great big games, exept for one time.

Got the following reply from coltsquick3000:

@jimmy4 I have a little saying for you. I made it up. Some people say; "better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." I say; "better to have choked and lost than to never have had the chance to choke at all." In the Texans case you haven't even sniffed the BRILLIANCE and CLASS of the MIGHTY COLTS!

Got this "shoutout" (like a pm) from a dolts fan:

it must suck to be a texan fan. you should kill yourself now. you have a better chance of actually winning something if you were dead.
Honestly, I would have said much worse to you. They've owned this division for the last decade and we tend to stay at the bottom. I'm just as optimistic and homerish as the next fan, but you have to bring logic to your smack game. Hopefully this will be our year to win the AFC South, but until we win consistently, we are still going to carry the "kick me" sign on the back of our jerseys.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote