View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011   #19
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack from Indy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Mussop will be leading the class?

Mike
That's right and don't forget it!

Funny story about talking smack to a colts fan. You will love this mike! I was at the game and sitting two rows in front of me was a smart ass wearing a manning jersey talkin it up. I quietly listened and drank my beer for a little over 3 1/2 quarters when I realized we were up by 17 points with only 4 minutes to go. I thought, oh yeh it's go time. Time to put this D bag in his place for disrespecting our team in our house.

So I with a proud and slightly arrogant tone I say, hey Manning, how you like them Texans now beyatch. You won't be winning no more games here. We have your ( for mike) number now. Game over mofo! Hahahaha!

Two minutes later we were down by 4 points.