View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011   #157
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
I would love to watch football with my wife, but she prefers the "other" football.....which sucks ass.

That's why I wanted to get with you guys so I got other compadres next to me rooting on our team.
My wife is a real football fan. We've been watching games on Sundays since we got together 25 years ago. It was her idea that we get Sunday Ticket so we could watch all the games at home instead of going to a sportsbar.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote