View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011   #14
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack from Indy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You guys should take a trash talking class.

I'd be glad to assist with the lessons.
Mussop will be leading the class?

FWIW, Manning is possibly the best football player of my lifetime. Manning, Ray Lewis and a handful (by handful I mean maybe one or two other people in the league over the last 15-20 years) are the only people who are good enough at their position to actually control a game. His "chokes" were as much a product of playing conditions (Choking at NE is like "choking" at GB... in reality the conditions almost always heavily favor the home team) as they were him "choking". Even Jerry Rice, the greatest receiver of all time needed very good - great QB's to be effective. Manning, even last year, was more effective than 90% of the league with a bunch of garbage on his offense. I think he's enough that we should ALWAYS be worried.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote